Skip to main content

Primary & Secondary Homes on Acreage

Dwelling insurance written through Alcorn Insurance protects the building you live in and any attached structures, including rental properties, by helping to pay for damages that result from a covered incident. Depending on your specific policy options, it can also include additional coverage for personal property or provide additional living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.

Protecting your other buildings is easy, too. Your coverage from a policy written through Alcorn Insurance helps pay for the accidental loss of property used for farming purposes due to a variety of perils such as fires and some natural disasters.


Let's talk
We would love to hear from you!